Office & Studios -
Waimea Road, Nelson, New Zealand 7010
address - PO Box 595 Nelson,
New Zealand 7010
Ph: (03) 546 6567
room Ph: (03) 548 7788
problems Ph: (03) 548 0304
no longer used
only - after hours contact - Ph 03 548 8877
calls +64 then the above numbers but remove the first zero
and Marketing inquiries - Email: us
Office is closed on public holidays, and between mid Dec & mid Jan.
must make an appointment to visit the office 9am to 5pm
If you or anyone you know is feeling a bit down or needs help please contact the parties below
0800 543 354 (available 24/7)
Suicide Crisis Helpline: 0508 828 865 (available
(06) 3555 906
0800 376 633
0800 543 754 (4pm to 6pm weekdays)
0800 942 8787 (1pm to 11pm)
0800 111 757 (available 24/7)
(09) 376 4155
CASPER Suicide Prevention
WHERE TO GET HELP:
- If the
situation is urgent call the Police on 111.
- For information about family violence, what it is and where to get help, visit the Are You OK? website.
- Family Violence Information Line (0800 456 450) provides self-help information and connects people to services where appropriate. It is available seven days a week, from 9am to 11pm, with an after-hours message redirecting callers in the case of an emergency.
- Child, Youth and Family – phone 0508 FAMILY (0508 326 459) if you are concerned about a child or young person.
- Relationship Services – phone 0800 RELATE (0800 735 283) during business hours for further information or to make a booking for counselling.
- Women's Refuge – phone 0800 REFUGE (733 843) or look in the White pages of the phone book for your local refuge.
- Shine 'Safe Homes in NZ everyday' – free helpline 0508 744 633 provides information to victims of family violence and to those worried about a friend or family member who might be experiencing family violence.
- National Network of Stopping Violence is a network of community organisations working to end men's violence to women and children across New Zealand.
To find your nearest office visit the National Network of Stopping Violence website(link is external).
- Jigsaw is a network of groups that advocate against all forms of child harm and neglect and family violence. Phone the helpline 0800 228 737.
- Community Law Centres are located throughout the country – look in the White pages of your phone book.
- Victim Support groups are located throughout the country – look in the White pages of your phone book.
If you feel you have been treated unfairly or that the story broadcast is not fully correct please call us and we will do every thing we can to given you the opportunity to have your say and or correct the story.